hello !

hello !
selamat menikmati

24.1.10

songs

ini sebagian dari kutipan-kutipan lagu, yang ada di binder gue, yang menggambarkan tentang.....selama ini


I need you, I need you
more and more each day
~why-Avril lavigne


There is something about your love
That makes me just wanna open up
Your flavour is the sweetest thing in life
I'm addicted to your chocolate high
~chocolate high-IndiaArie ft. Musiq Soulchild


Lucky I'm in love with my bestfriend
~lucky-Jason mraz


The smile on your face,
lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes,
saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand,
says you'll catch me whenever I fall
You say it best
When you say nothing at all
~when you say nothing at all-Ronan keating


They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you
I promise you
I will
~lucky- Jason mraz


Take me to your place
Where our heart belongs together
I will follow you
You're the reason that I breathe
~you are my everything-Glenn fredly

No comments: